I have a passion for informing woman, but men as well can get breast cancer, that there are choices and options to decrease your risk of breast cancer. The BRCA 1 and BRCA2 hereditary gene effects 5-10% of women increasing their risk of breast cancer occurrence in their lifetime. But what of the other 95-90% of women that develop breast cancer. Risk factors:
Lack of exercise
Excessive sugar and refined carbohydrate intake
Not eating enough fruit and vegetables
Avoid pollution and environmental toxins
Let’s work together to decrease our risk of breast cancer and share this information with as many people as possible.